Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"There's no such thing as luck," said Goldie

"Skill wins every time," said Goldie as he took the game. "Consider Molson's Golden Ale."

"You mean Molson's left nothing to change?" suggested Goldie's opponent.

I would have interpreted it as "You're so drunk right now it's easy to beat you at checkers."



"I'll explain," said Goldie quietly. "Before the first label was put on a bottle thousands of ale drinkers were asked to describe an ideal brew. Molson's Golden is the perfect answer."

"Describe it!" challenged his opponent.

"Gladly," said the friendly lion, "I'd say it has a golden brilliance, is lighter, and that it flows smoothly over the delighted tongue."

"Tell me more!" exclaimed his fascinated friend.

"The brilliance you can see," said Goldie, "the lightness you can taste -- ah, but the smooth delight is an experience! I suggest we put it to the test."

I confess, I actually enjoy this story-ad a lot. They wrap it up well.

Flavour conscious? Let the Molson's Golden Ale lion be your guide.

Always drink responsibly: don't get to the point where the lion on the bottle is beating you at checkers.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment